- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup black or green tea
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom seeds
- 2 teaspoons anise seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried, chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon chips
- 2 teaspoons corriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Mix tea and spices together and place in a container for gifting or later use with the following directions:
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon to 2 cups of liquid (rice oat or soy milk) or 1 cup cows milk and one cup water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes then strain and add honey to taste. Makes 32 cups.
NotesI originally made this as a gift for a friend. The recipe came from The Denver Channel website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Naked MacaronSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More