- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6-8 APPLES
- 1/4 CUP RAW EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR
- 1/2 TEASPOON CINNAMON
- 1 1/2 CUP PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1 CUP XO BAKING CO. GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR (OR ANY GLUTEN FREE FLOUR)
- 1 CUP OATS
- 1 1/2 TEASPOON CINNAMON
- 1 1/2 TEASPOON NUTMEG
- 2/3 CUP SOY FREE EARTH BALANCE BUTTERY SPREAD
- 1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES.
- 2. PEEL AND CUT APPLES INTO THIN SLICES.
- 3. TOSS APPLES WITH RAW EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR AND CINNAMON.
- 4. FILL A 9X13 CASSEROLE DISH WITH APPLES.
- 5. MIX TOGETHER BROWN SUGAR, FLOUR, OATS, CINNAMON, NUTMEG AND BUTTERY SPREAD.
- 6. COVER THE APPLES WITH THE TOPPING MIXTURE.
- 7. BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES.
NotesThis is a Wolters family recipe. It has been handed down through the family. But, our generation found a way to make it vegan and gluten free.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More