- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 0
- 1 c vanilla almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- 4 drop of Stevia (or to taste)
- 1 Tbs cacao powder (or organic coca powder))
- 1. Gently warm the almond milk, but do not scald.
- 2. Stir in cacao and sweetener
- 3. Breathe, sip, ahhhhh!
NotesA simple dairy-free, antioxidant rich alternative to regular hot cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Vegan Eats!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More