VEGAN HOT COCOA
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 0
- 1 c vanilla almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- 4 drop of Stevia (or to taste)
- 1 Tbs cacao powder (or organic coca powder))
- 1. Gently warm the almond milk, but do not scald.
- 2. Stir in cacao and sweetener
- 3. Breathe, sip, ahhhhh!
NotesA simple dairy-free, antioxidant rich alternative to regular hot cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More