- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 0
- 1 c vanilla almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- 4 drop of Stevia (or to taste)
- 1 Tbs cacao powder (or organic coca powder))
- 1. Gently warm the almond milk, but do not scald.
- 2. Stir in cacao and sweetener
- 3. Breathe, sip, ahhhhh!
NotesA simple dairy-free, antioxidant rich alternative to regular hot cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More