VEGAN LEMONY VANILLA CUPCAKES
Vegan Lemony Vanilla Cupcakes
This recipe goes with: Lemon Buttercream
- Servings: 20-25
- For the cupcakes you will need:
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350, line pans with paper liners. Whisk together soy milk and vinegar in large bowl and set aside to curdle.
Beat together soy milk mixture, oil, sugar, vanilla, almond and lemon extracts. I
n a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Mix wet and dry ingredients until no large lumps remain.
Mix in lemon zest.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake 20-22 minutes.