- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time: 20
- o 3 c vegetable stock
- o 2 T arrowroot powder or flour
- o 1 T olive oil
- o 1 small onion, minced
- o 2 cloves garlic, minced
- o 2 c crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- o 1 t dried thyme
- o 1 t salt
- o black pepper
- o ½ c dry white wine
- o 3 T soy sauce
- o ¼ c nutritional yeast
- o ¼ c soy milk
- Whisk together vegetable stock and arrowroot powder until dissolved, and set aside.
- Heat oil, add onions and garlic, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and vegetable broth, bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in nutritional yeast until it dissolves, then whisk in soy milk for a minute.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
NotesI found this recipe online at the veggietable.com when I was trying to find vegan friendly thanksgiving dishes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More