- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 graham crackers
- 3/4 shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5-6 crackers)
- 1/4 cup dry sweetener
- 1 cup carob chips or non dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 12 cupcake liners
- 0If you do not have a cupcake tin to put the liners in, try to find liners with the foil on the outside. Otherwise your paper liners will loose shape and P.B. cups wil be funky shaped.
- Crush (or blend in food processor/ blender)the 3 graham crackers with 3/4 cup coconut. Save 2 Tbsp for topping.
- Put a spoonful of mixture, or enough to cover bottom in each cupcake liner.
- In medium frying pan (or saucepan) melt margarine, on low. Then add peanut butter, graham crackers, and sugar. Mix together on medium/low heat.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp peanut butter mixture into each cupcake liner.
- In small frying pan (or saucepan) melt together the carob chips and milk on low heat. Stir often until smooth.
- Spoon over top of peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle graham/coconut mixture on top of P.B. cups.
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More