- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 graham crackers
- 3/4 shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5-6 crackers)
- 1/4 cup dry sweetener
- 1 cup carob chips or non dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 12 cupcake liners
- 0If you do not have a cupcake tin to put the liners in, try to find liners with the foil on the outside. Otherwise your paper liners will loose shape and P.B. cups wil be funky shaped.
- Crush (or blend in food processor/ blender)the 3 graham crackers with 3/4 cup coconut. Save 2 Tbsp for topping.
- Put a spoonful of mixture, or enough to cover bottom in each cupcake liner.
- In medium frying pan (or saucepan) melt margarine, on low. Then add peanut butter, graham crackers, and sugar. Mix together on medium/low heat.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp peanut butter mixture into each cupcake liner.
- In small frying pan (or saucepan) melt together the carob chips and milk on low heat. Stir often until smooth.
- Spoon over top of peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle graham/coconut mixture on top of P.B. cups.
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More