VEGAN PUMPKIN HUMMUS
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 medium sweet potato, cooked
- (if halving the recipe, use either pumpkin or sweet potato)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 30-ounce can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 cup (or as needed) vegetable stock
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
I tailored the spices for more of an Italian flavor, but you could flavor it with the normal cumin and lemon juice. It really is so creamy with a beautiful flavor and color.
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: eatnvegn.blogspot.com