- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 med onion
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 5 or 6 mushrooms
- 1 packed cup spinach
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup ground sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 pkg. won ton wrappers
- 1/2 pkg firm tofu
- 1/2 bottle spaghetti sauce.
- (You can make these ahead when you have time and freeze them.)
- Chop all veggies small and saute in olive oil. salt and pepper to taste, toss in garlic, sunflower seeds and chives. Whir up tofu in blender until smooth. Add to veggies and heat through. Heat pot of water to a gentle boil.
- Fill won ton wrappers with about 1 Tbl. mixture and fold according to package directions. Boil until they float and look done?
- Heat sauce and serve.
- I froze half of them on a tray and put them in a ziplock after they were frozen to save for another time.
- (thanks to Abby for this one)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More