- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar of quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (12.3 ounce) package low-fat silken tofu
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the onion and garlic in aluminum foil. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until soft
- Place the spinach in a clean dish towel. Squeeze and twist the dish towel to press out as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Place the spinach, onions, garlic, and artichokes in a food processor or Blendtec and pulse until well chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and process until just slightly chunky or smooth - your preference.
- Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More