- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar of quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (12.3 ounce) package low-fat silken tofu
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the onion and garlic in aluminum foil. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until soft
- Place the spinach in a clean dish towel. Squeeze and twist the dish towel to press out as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Place the spinach, onions, garlic, and artichokes in a food processor or Blendtec and pulse until well chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and process until just slightly chunky or smooth - your preference.
- Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Fit With Good Food!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More