- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tb coconut oil
- 2 Tb agave syrup
- 1 Tb orange zest
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Add water until the mixture resembles pancake batter.
- Typically, it is equal parts flour to water. For example, if 2 cups total of flour was used, 2 cups or less liquid is added.
- Heat griddle and drop batter by ¼ cupfuls.
- Flip pancake when edges begin to bubble.
- Keep warm and serve.
NotesWorking at an ashram and I fell in love with a vegan. This is how I shared it, with warm, comforting pancakes. Enjoy with a warm apple compote or simple maple syrup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More