- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tb coconut oil
- 2 Tb agave syrup
- 1 Tb orange zest
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Add water until the mixture resembles pancake batter.
- Typically, it is equal parts flour to water. For example, if 2 cups total of flour was used, 2 cups or less liquid is added.
- Heat griddle and drop batter by ¼ cupfuls.
- Flip pancake when edges begin to bubble.
- Keep warm and serve.
NotesWorking at an ashram and I fell in love with a vegan. This is how I shared it, with warm, comforting pancakes. Enjoy with a warm apple compote or simple maple syrup.
Simple Recipes that Work
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More