- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI got this recipe from the veg restaurant down the street then made some changes to it. It's quick, simple, and very good.
- 12 small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 6 sprigs fresh minced dill
- 1/3 C. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Boil the potatoes until soft (usually about 20 minutes), then drain them and let cool.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut them into bite-size pieces and toss them with the dressing.
- Refrigerate the potato salad for an hour before serving.