- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 6 sprigs fresh minced dill
- 1/3 C. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Boil the potatoes until soft (usually about 20 minutes), then drain them and let cool.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut them into bite-size pieces and toss them with the dressing.
- Refrigerate the potato salad for an hour before serving.
NotesI got this recipe from the veg restaurant down the street then made some changes to it. It's quick, simple, and very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More