- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces twist macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets, cooked and drained
- 1 cup thin cut carrot strips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion and tops
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- In large bowl, toss together macaroni, broccoli, carrots, red pepper and green onion. In small bowl, combine Crisco Oil, vinegar, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir until well blended. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More