- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Healthy Request tomato juice or any reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine tomato juice, onion flakes, celery, and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomato soup, skim milk, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes.
- Lower heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring often.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More