VEGETABLE CHEESE BISQUE
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups Healthy Request tomato juice or any reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
In a large saucepan, combine tomato juice, onion flakes, celery, and carrots.
Cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato soup, skim milk, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes.
Lower heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring often.