- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Healthy Request tomato juice or any reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine tomato juice, onion flakes, celery, and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomato soup, skim milk, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes.
- Lower heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring often.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More