- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Healthy Request tomato juice or any reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine tomato juice, onion flakes, celery, and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomato soup, skim milk, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes.
- Lower heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring often.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More