- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo or salad dressing***
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (about 4) chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tbls sugar
- dash pepper
- Assorted raw vegetables** or whole wheat crackers
- **I use baby carrots, sliced cucumbers, cauliflower florets and sliced bell peppers.
- ***You can use reduced or low fat sour cream & mayo.
- In medium bowl, mix dip ingredients; cover & refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- The longer, the better.
- Serve with raw vegetables & or crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
NotesThis is a Pillsbury recipe. Very easy and quick. I try and keep all ingredients on hand for unexpected guest.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
NFPG Recipe Collection
Christmas CookiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More