- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo or salad dressing***
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (about 4) chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tbls sugar
- dash pepper
- Assorted raw vegetables** or whole wheat crackers
- **I use baby carrots, sliced cucumbers, cauliflower florets and sliced bell peppers.
- ***You can use reduced or low fat sour cream & mayo.
- In medium bowl, mix dip ingredients; cover & refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- The longer, the better.
- Serve with raw vegetables & or crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
NotesThis is a Pillsbury recipe. Very easy and quick. I try and keep all ingredients on hand for unexpected guest.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More