- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ White Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Italian herbs
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- garlic powder
- Thaw rolls until soft and risen (about 3 hours at room temperature). Combine rolls into a ball. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle or a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place in pizza pan or a 9x13-inch sprayed baking pan and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise for 30 minutes. Remove wrap. Sprinkle Italian herbs and garlic powder over dough. Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface. Arrange vegetables on top. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
NotesFocaccia with vegetable toppings makes a wonderful and impressive looking recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More