- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) asparagus cuts and tips, drained
- 1 cup canned, sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large plum tomato, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat the eggs with parsley, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a medium, ovenproof, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add one tablespoon olive oil and onions, and cook until lightly browned. Remove onions from the skillet and set aside.
- Wipe the skillet clean and return to heat. Add remaining olive oil to the skillet. Add eggs and cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the eggs begin to set. Sprinkle onions, asparagus, potatoes, mushrooms, and tomato over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the egg is set in the center. Slide the frittata onto a serving dish and cut into quarters.
NotesFabulous frittatas anyone? This breakfast skillet sensation is layered with hearty and nutritious canned asparagus, potatoes and mushrooms, topped with grated Parmesan cheese. Once baked this delicious and healthful dish is the perfect morning start – and a great breakfast or brunch choice on leisurely weekends!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More