- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped in large chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1-2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 block of firm tofu, cut in large cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, basil, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a small bowl.
Place cut vegetables and tofu in a container with a lid.
Pour marinade over vegetables, toss and put the lid on.
Let sit in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Place vegetables on skewers alternating as you go.
Reserve marinade to brush vegetables as they cook.
Place kebabs over a medium flame and cover.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, brushing with marinade every 3-4 minutes.
Remove from grill when the vegetables are brown and tender.