- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped in large chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1-2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 block of firm tofu, cut in large cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, basil, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place cut vegetables and tofu in a container with a lid.
- Pour marinade over vegetables, toss and put the lid on.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Place vegetables on skewers alternating as you go.
- Reserve marinade to brush vegetables as they cook.
- Place kebabs over a medium flame and cover.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, brushing with marinade every 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill when the vegetables are brown and tender.
NotesMarinated in a Dijon-herb mixture, these colorful vegetable kebabs are bursting with flavor. Use as a side dish or simply serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Summertime SippersSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More