- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Veggies of choice
- Veggies I used were:
- carrots, shredded
- cucumber, diced
- sweet red bell pepper, diced
- green onions, diced
- radishes, thinly sliced
- black olives
- rainbow slaw mix from the store (broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage, which was all pre-shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form rectangular shape on sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In medium size mixing bowl, mix ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese until well blended. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables over the top of the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
NotesAll I can say is this is delicious and refreshing! 5 stars in my book! The veggies you can top this with are endless!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More