- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Veggies of choice
- Veggies I used were:
- carrots, shredded
- cucumber, diced
- sweet red bell pepper, diced
- green onions, diced
- radishes, thinly sliced
- black olives
- rainbow slaw mix from the store (broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage, which was all pre-shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form rectangular shape on sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In medium size mixing bowl, mix ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese until well blended. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables over the top of the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
NotesAll I can say is this is delicious and refreshing! 5 stars in my book! The veggies you can top this with are endless!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Italy or Bust
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More