- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pkgs Pillsbury cressent rolls
- 2 pkgs 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small pkg. Italian Good Season dressing.
- Flatten rolls on 17"x12" cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 mins at 400 degrees.
- Let Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, dressing mix, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with your favorite vegetables.
- I use green onions, green and black olives, tomatoes, mushroom and broccoli.
- Make at least a few hours in advance and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate so flavors can blend.
NotesThis is a oldie but goodie. Can't have a party without it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More