- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pkgs Pillsbury cressent rolls
- 2 pkgs 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small pkg. Italian Good Season dressing.
- Flatten rolls on 17"x12" cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 mins at 400 degrees.
- Let Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, dressing mix, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with your favorite vegetables.
- I use green onions, green and black olives, tomatoes, mushroom and broccoli.
- Make at least a few hours in advance and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate so flavors can blend.
NotesThis is a oldie but goodie. Can't have a party without it.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More