- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryA creative and delicious vegetarian sandwich prepared with wasabi mayo
- 8 slices five grain bread
- 6 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Spread all slices of bread evenly with wasabi mayo.
- Layer 4 slices with spinach, carrot, tomato and cucumber.
- Close sandwich with remaining slices.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More