- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 slices five grain bread
- 6 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Spread all slices of bread evenly with wasabi mayo.
- Layer 4 slices with spinach, carrot, tomato and cucumber.
- Close sandwich with remaining slices.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
NotesA creative and delicious vegetarian sandwich prepared with wasabi mayo
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More