- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 serving = 2 muffins
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup mixed green and red peppers
- ½ cup diced veggie of your choice (broccoli, mushrooms, spinach, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, add all the other ingredients and then pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until eggs have puffed up and are cooked.
- Test by inserting a knife/toothpick in center and it will come out clean.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More