- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 serving = 2 muffins
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup mixed green and red peppers
- ½ cup diced veggie of your choice (broccoli, mushrooms, spinach, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, add all the other ingredients and then pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until eggs have puffed up and are cooked.
- Test by inserting a knife/toothpick in center and it will come out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Fit With Good Food!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More