- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon presto
- 1/2 of a yellow squash cut in jullinne
- 1 zucchini jullinne
- 2 carrot jullinne
- 1 red bell pepper jullinne
- 1 green bell pepper jullinne
- 2 onions sliced
- 4 cloves garlic shedd
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon whole oregano
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat oil in heavy pot, add garlic, onions and carrot saute about 5 minutes. add cumin, let cook 2 mins, add squash and zucchini continue to saute until al dente. Add peppers and presto cook another 2 mins or so. Sprinkle oregano, salt and cayenne to your taste give it a big stir and cover . Turn heat off leave for 5 minutes. wrap in tortillas and serve with sour cream , mango chunney or tomato salsa.
NotesI worked for a few months at a coffee house and I created this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More