- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried dillweed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 small yellow summer squash or zucchini, halved lengthwise and then cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices of bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled.
- In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine. Remove from heat. Stir in dillweed, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Fold a 36x18 piece of heavy foil in half to make an 18 inch square.
- Lightly coat with Pam.
- Place vegetables in center of foil.
- Drizzle butter mixture over vegetables.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Bring up opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold.
- Fold remaining edges together to completely enclose vegetables, leaving space for steam to build.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes
NotesAnother tasty way to get a non-vegetable eater to eat vegetables. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More