- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried dillweed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 small yellow summer squash or zucchini, halved lengthwise and then cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices of bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled.
- In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine. Remove from heat. Stir in dillweed, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Fold a 36x18 piece of heavy foil in half to make an 18 inch square.
- Lightly coat with Pam.
- Place vegetables in center of foil.
- Drizzle butter mixture over vegetables.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Bring up opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold.
- Fold remaining edges together to completely enclose vegetables, leaving space for steam to build.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes
NotesAnother tasty way to get a non-vegetable eater to eat vegetables. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More