- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 large garlic cloves, roughly
- 1 (32-ounce) box 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Vegetable Broth
- 4 cups packed chopped kale
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Italian-Style Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can 365 Everyday Value™ Sliced Carrots, drained; or two large carrots, peeled and sliced
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add broth, kale and tomatoes (and fresh carrots, if using) and cover; cook 5 minutes or until kale is tender. Add beans and canned carrots; heat thoroughly. Serve hot.
NotesThis weeknight wonder is packed with plenty of iron, protein and vitamin-rich veggies.Top with crunchy croutons and plenty of grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
Per serving (about 23oz/656g-wt.): 280 calories (100 from fat), 12g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1140mg sodium, 36g total carbohydrate (8g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 8g protein
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Short & SweetSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More