- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 pound canned peeled tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound canned red kidney beans
- 1 pound button mushrooms, halved
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a moderate heat; add onion and bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, tomatoes and their juice, taco seasoning and water. Stir in red kidney beans and mushrooms; simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Suggestions: Serve with ricke or baked potato.
NotesSuggestions: Serve with rice or baked potato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Breads and Pastry 101
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More