- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 pound canned peeled tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound canned red kidney beans
- 1 pound button mushrooms, halved
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a moderate heat; add onion and bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, tomatoes and their juice, taco seasoning and water. Stir in red kidney beans and mushrooms; simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Suggestions: Serve with ricke or baked potato.
NotesSuggestions: Serve with rice or baked potato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More