- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 c. cooked white rice
- 2 T. peanut oil
- 2 leeks, white part only, chopped roughly and rinsed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. light soy sauce
- 2 T. dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp.ginger powder
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, to taste (or your favorite hot sauce)
- optional garnishes:
- chopped tomato
- chopped cilantro
- Heat a wok or a large saute pan over high heat. Add peanut oil. Add leeks, lower the heat to medium and saute 5 -6 minutes, until leeks begin to brown. Add in garlic and saute one minute. Add the eggs and scramble a few minutes.
- Add in the rice, soy sauce, dark sesame oil and ginger powder. Stir well, making sure to break up any clumps in the rice. Add in green onions and mix well.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More