- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked cheese pizza crust
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- 1/4 pound canned green chiles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread salsa over top and sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Bake 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More