- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked cheese pizza crust
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- 1/4 pound canned green chiles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread salsa over top and sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Bake 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delightful DessertsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce