- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box pasta (rotini, bows, macaroni)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can black olives
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning, to taste
- Boil a pot of water on the stove.
- Add pasta until cooked according to box directions.
- Rinse and cool.
- Add to bowl with chopped & pared cucumber, tomatoes, Italian dressing, olives and artichokes.
- Season with Salad Supreme Seasoning to taste.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More