- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box pasta (rotini, bows, macaroni)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can black olives
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning, to taste
- Boil a pot of water on the stove.
- Add pasta until cooked according to box directions.
- Rinse and cool.
- Add to bowl with chopped & pared cucumber, tomatoes, Italian dressing, olives and artichokes.
- Season with Salad Supreme Seasoning to taste.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More