- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 cups whole wheat or whole grain bread, coarsely crumbled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 acorn squash, sliced in half and cored (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Saute onions, garlic, celery, nuts and seed in olive oil. Cook over low heat until onions are translucent and nuts are browned.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients, except for the cheese and continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in cheese.
- 3. Sprinkle with a little cheese and bake at 350 for 20 – 30 minutes OR fill squash halves, sprinkle with cheese, and bake until squash are cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More