- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of salad greens
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion or sweet onion
- 8 oz of grated Colby Jack cheese
- 16 oz can of Ranch Style Beans
- 1 bag of Fritos
- Catalina dressing (to taste)
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately. Makes 3 to 4 servings.
NotesThis recipe was invented by Debra McDowell of Diana, Texas and was published on the ktvotv3.com website. I tried it and it's really good, easy and quick to make. With the weather getting hot.. it's a nice change since you don't have to turn the oven on.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More