- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of salad greens
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion or sweet onion
- 8 oz of grated Colby Jack cheese
- 16 oz can of Ranch Style Beans
- 1 bag of Fritos
- Catalina dressing (to taste)
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately. Makes 3 to 4 servings.
NotesThis recipe was invented by Debra McDowell of Diana, Texas and was published on the ktvotv3.com website. I tried it and it's really good, easy and quick to make. With the weather getting hot.. it's a nice change since you don't have to turn the oven on.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More