- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 2 cans tomatosm, drained (liquid reserved)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- garlic cloves to taste
- 2-3 cups frozen vegetables
- Combine all ingredients in large casserole dish, and bake in 400F oven for 45 mins. If too dry, add reserved liquid.
- Serve over couscous (or any other grain you like).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More