- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 2 cans tomatosm, drained (liquid reserved)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- garlic cloves to taste
- 2-3 cups frozen vegetables
- Combine all ingredients in large casserole dish, and bake in 400F oven for 45 mins. If too dry, add reserved liquid.
- Serve over couscous (or any other grain you like).
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More