- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 1 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp minced dried mixed veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as
- Veggie Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix. This recipe may be increased to make
- more packages of mix.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix. Chill at
- least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More