- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 1 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp minced dried mixed veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as
- Veggie Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix. This recipe may be increased to make
- more packages of mix.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix. Chill at
- least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More