- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 1 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp minced dried mixed veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as
- Veggie Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix. This recipe may be increased to make
- more packages of mix.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix. Chill at
- least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More