- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 1 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp minced dried mixed veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as
- Veggie Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix. This recipe may be increased to make
- more packages of mix.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix. Chill at
- least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Naked MacaronSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More