- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped fine
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until evenly blended. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve with chips, crackers ....
Get Fit With Good Food!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More