VEGGIE DIP FOR CRACKERS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped fine
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until evenly blended. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve with chips, crackers ....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More