- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 whole eggs
- 6 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion…green and white part sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped, stems removed
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used cheddar)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Oil for muffin tin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium high pan, add oil, then all veggies.
- Stir fry. Watch so onions don’t stick to bottom. If they do, add a splash of water.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add veggie mixture, then cheese.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Ladle egg mixture into each tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Should not see any water.
Lau Family Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
It's all about that proteinSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More