- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 whole eggs
- 6 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion…green and white part sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped, stems removed
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used cheddar)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Oil for muffin tin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium high pan, add oil, then all veggies.
- Stir fry. Watch so onions don’t stick to bottom. If they do, add a splash of water.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add veggie mixture, then cheese.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Ladle egg mixture into each tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Should not see any water.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More