- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, outer leaves removed, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root, minced or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 average egg roll wrappers, about 1/2 oz each
- 4 sprays olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat egg rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place cabbage in a microwavable dish and cover. Microwave on high until wilted, about 4 minutes; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add carrots, garlic, green onions, ginger, soy sauce, cornstarch and oil; mix well.
- Arrange egg roll wrappers on a clean, dry surface. Spoon cabbage mixture diagonally onto each wrapper. Fold over one corner to cover filling. Fold up both corners. Moisten edges of remaining flap with water and roll up wrapper jellyroll style until sealed. Transfer egg rolls to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More