- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. firm-textured white fish, cut in 4 pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 14-oz. can vegetable broth
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 4-oz. pkg. (or half a 7.2-oz. box. ) butter-and-herb-flavored mashed potatoes
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Season fish lightly with pepper. In 4-quart Dutch oven cook fish, carrots, and peas in hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and water; bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Place mashed potatoes in small bowl. Carefully remove 1-1/4 cups hot broth from Dutch oven; stir broth into potatoes (mixture will be thick).
- Divide mashed potato mixture among four bowls. Break fish in bite-size pieces. Ladle hot fish and vegetable mixture over potatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More