- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. firm-textured white fish, cut in 4 pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 14-oz. can vegetable broth
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 4-oz. pkg. (or half a 7.2-oz. box. ) butter-and-herb-flavored mashed potatoes
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Season fish lightly with pepper. In 4-quart Dutch oven cook fish, carrots, and peas in hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and water; bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Place mashed potatoes in small bowl. Carefully remove 1-1/4 cups hot broth from Dutch oven; stir broth into potatoes (mixture will be thick).
- Divide mashed potato mixture among four bowls. Break fish in bite-size pieces. Ladle hot fish and vegetable mixture over potatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More