- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 Cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of white pepper
- 3.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 T butter
- 3 T parsley
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup potatoes, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/8 cup corn
- 1/8 cup baby limas
- To serve
- Sour Cream
- Minced fresh parsley
- Set oven at 200'
- Line a cookie sheet with 1 layer of toweling topped with 1 layer of Reynolds parchment paper.
- Mix and sift first 4 ingredients.
- Beat eggs and milk - add to flour mix and beat well. Add butter and veggies - mix well.
- Drop by Tablespoonful on hot greased griddle (or deep fry)
- When done, transfer to cookie sheet and keep warm in the oven till all are cooked and ready to serve.
- Serve with a dab of sour cream and a pinch of parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More