- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 yellow or green squash, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise on a diagonal
- 3 bell peppers (2 red, 1 green), cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced thyme, rosemary or oregano, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare a grill. Thread pieces of each vegetable onto wooden or metal skewers, alternating different colors. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper. Brush the mixture all over the vegetables.
- Grill the kebabs until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes
NotesColorful and healthy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More