- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 bag(24oz) Green Giant frozen **
- broccoli,carrots,califlower & cheese
- 18 frozen cooked Itilian meatballs,
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- n a 4-qt. Dutch oven, heat water to boiling. Add macaroni; return to boiling. Cook 5 minutes over med-high heat,stirring occasionally. Do not drain.
- 2.) Stir in frozen vegetables with cheese sauce chips and the meatballs. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 to 13 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking and until cheese sauce chips are melted. Stir in Cheddar Cheese until melted.
NotesThis was always a good way to get my Daughter to eat her Veggies. Goes together quickly and is the perfect recipe for the on-the-go MOM.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More