- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 bag(24oz) Green Giant frozen **
- broccoli,carrots,califlower & cheese
- 18 frozen cooked Itilian meatballs,
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- n a 4-qt. Dutch oven, heat water to boiling. Add macaroni; return to boiling. Cook 5 minutes over med-high heat,stirring occasionally. Do not drain.
- 2.) Stir in frozen vegetables with cheese sauce chips and the meatballs. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 to 13 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking and until cheese sauce chips are melted. Stir in Cheddar Cheese until melted.
NotesThis was always a good way to get my Daughter to eat her Veggies. Goes together quickly and is the perfect recipe for the on-the-go MOM.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More