Why I Love This Recipe
My family is close friends with a family that owns a local breakfast and lunch restaurant. This restaurant is known for its omelets. One time, I had a veggie omelet with zucchini in it, not my fav, but it was still delicious. I decided then that I would come up with a delicious and healthy version similar to this. Note: All of the ingredients for filling are optional and you can put as much, as little, or different ingredients in. This is just my favorite version.
Ingredients You'll Need
Cheddar and parmesan cheese
Red bell pepper, chopped
1 mushroom, sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and italian seasoning, to taste
1. Whisk together salt, pepper, italian seasoning, eggs, and milk.
2. Pour the egg mixture into a pan.
3. Lift cooked edges of egg and tilt pan to cook faster.
4. Flip egg.
5. Transfer cooked egg to separate plate and put in oven at low temperature to keep warm.
6. Put all vegetables into pan with olive oil and seasonings.
7. Cook vegetables to desired texture.
8. Put vegetables and cheese on middle of egg.
9. Fold edge of egg over all of the filling.
10. Serve warm.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Omelet/Frittatas