- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 or 5 average sized (NOT jumbo) cheese raviolis, quartered
- 1/3 c. jarred pasta sauce
- 1 oz. fontina, shredded
- 6 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 oz. banana peppers
- 1/3 c. panko
- salt, pepper, garlic salt and crushed red pepper to taste
- Mix everything together reserving a few tablespoons of sauce. Spray a small casserole with non-stick cooking spray, fill and top with remaining sauce. Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes until bubbly and serve!
- *The panko absorbs the mushroom liquid so there is no need to sautee the mushrooms prior to baking.
NotesI was scrounging in an empty fridge to find something to make for dinner the other night, threw some stuff in an oven safe dish and got rave reviews from my best taster and best friend so i thought i'd share . . . one serving, approximately 575 calories.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MidLife Road Trip's
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More