- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was scrounging in an empty fridge to find something to make for dinner the other night, threw some stuff in an oven safe dish and got rave reviews from my best taster and best friend so i thought i'd share . . . one serving, approximately 575 calories.
- 4 or 5 average sized (NOT jumbo) cheese raviolis, quartered
- 1/3 c. jarred pasta sauce
- 1 oz. fontina, shredded
- 6 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 oz. banana peppers
- 1/3 c. panko
- salt, pepper, garlic salt and crushed red pepper to taste
- Mix everything together reserving a few tablespoons of sauce. Spray a small casserole with non-stick cooking spray, fill and top with remaining sauce. Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes until bubbly and serve!
- *The panko absorbs the mushroom liquid so there is no need to sautee the mushrooms prior to baking.