VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) Package Uncooked Tri-color Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Large Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Jar (or 10 ounce can) of Artichoke Hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 Cup Broccoli - broken into small heads
- 1 Cup Cauliflower - broken into small heads
- 1 Small Can Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian-style salad dressing or dressing of your choice. How much salad dressing you use depends on the size of your salad. I make a big salad so I use two.
- NOTE: I also add cooked bacon to my salad. Cucumber and Mushrooms are good too.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water until cool, and drain.
- Mix green pepper, tomatoes, onion, artichokes, broccoli, cauliflower, olives together in large bowl.
- Combine cooled pasta with vegetables. Pour Italian dressing over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
NotesThis recipe is very versatile. You can make it a variety of ways! Use whatever you have on hand! A version of what my mother in law makes. We eat this a lot in the Summer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More