- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) Package Uncooked Tri-color Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Large Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Jar (or 10 ounce can) of Artichoke Hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 Cup Broccoli - broken into small heads
- 1 Cup Cauliflower - broken into small heads
- 1 Small Can Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian-style salad dressing or dressing of your choice. How much salad dressing you use depends on the size of your salad. I make a big salad so I use two.
- NOTE: I also add cooked bacon to my salad. Cucumber and Mushrooms are good too.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water until cool, and drain.
- Mix green pepper, tomatoes, onion, artichokes, broccoli, cauliflower, olives together in large bowl.
- Combine cooled pasta with vegetables. Pour Italian dressing over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
NotesThis recipe is very versatile. You can make it a variety of ways! Use whatever you have on hand! A version of what my mother in law makes. We eat this a lot in the Summer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More