- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 12 oz. box Rotini Pasta
- chopped celery
- chopped onion or green onion
- 2 chopped eggs (optional)
- chopped carrots
- chopped red and green peppers
- olives ( optional)
- chopped tomato or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup favorite oil and vinegar salad dressing ( we like Paul Newman's Balsamic )
- - cook pasta according to directions, drain
- - add dressing, toss and cool
- - add all ingredients , toss and cool in fridge
- - add more dressing if needed.
NotesThis recipes is easy. I have left out the quantities of each vegetable. Just add whatever suits you. You may omit what I have suggested or add other veggies. Some suggestions are cucumber, blanched broccoli and cauliflower, garbanzo beans.....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More