- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 12 oz. box Rotini Pasta
- chopped celery
- chopped onion or green onion
- 2 chopped eggs (optional)
- chopped carrots
- chopped red and green peppers
- olives ( optional)
- chopped tomato or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup favorite oil and vinegar salad dressing ( we like Paul Newman's Balsamic )
- - cook pasta according to directions, drain
- - add dressing, toss and cool
- - add all ingredients , toss and cool in fridge
- - add more dressing if needed.
NotesThis recipes is easy. I have left out the quantities of each vegetable. Just add whatever suits you. You may omit what I have suggested or add other veggies. Some suggestions are cucumber, blanched broccoli and cauliflower, garbanzo beans.....
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More