- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp Hormel bacon bits
- 2 pita rounds, halved
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft, add ranch dressing and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, zucchini and bacon bits.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each pita half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesVeggie Pickpockets (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Fat: 1 gm
Carbs: 23 gm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More