- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp Hormel bacon bits
- 2 pita rounds, halved
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft, add ranch dressing and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, zucchini and bacon bits.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each pita half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesVeggie Pickpockets (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Fat: 1 gm
Carbs: 23 gm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More