- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryVeggie Pickpockets (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Fat: 1 gm
Carbs: 23 gm
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp Hormel bacon bits
- 2 pita rounds, halved
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft, add ranch dressing and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, zucchini and bacon bits.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each pita half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More