- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp Hormel bacon bits
- 2 pita rounds, halved
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft, add ranch dressing and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, zucchini and bacon bits.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each pita half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesVeggie Pickpockets (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Fat: 1 gm
Carbs: 23 gm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More