- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp Hormel bacon bits
- 2 pita rounds, halved
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft, add ranch dressing and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, zucchini and bacon bits.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each pita half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesVeggie Pickpockets (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Fat: 1 gm
Carbs: 23 gm
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking with SabraSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More