- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cubes crescent rolls
- 1 large container of light sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Cheddar Cheese
- Any diced veggies you like. I always use broccoli, olives, tomatoes, scallions, carrots, and celery.
- Press crescent rolls evenly into pizza pan.
- Bake according to package but keep an eye on it, when it's golden brown, it's done.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix ranch seasoning and sour cream together and spread over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then add veggies of choice.
- Allow to refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow to set. Enjoy!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More