- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cubes crescent rolls
- 1 large container of light sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Cheddar Cheese
- Any diced veggies you like. I always use broccoli, olives, tomatoes, scallions, carrots, and celery.
- Press crescent rolls evenly into pizza pan.
- Bake according to package but keep an eye on it, when it's golden brown, it's done.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix ranch seasoning and sour cream together and spread over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then add veggies of choice.
- Allow to refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow to set. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More