- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cubes crescent rolls
- 1 large container of light sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Cheddar Cheese
- Any diced veggies you like. I always use broccoli, olives, tomatoes, scallions, carrots, and celery.
- Press crescent rolls evenly into pizza pan.
- Bake according to package but keep an eye on it, when it's golden brown, it's done.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix ranch seasoning and sour cream together and spread over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then add veggies of choice.
- Allow to refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow to set. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Koken met OmaSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More