- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix (powder)
- Chopped veggies (your choice)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat over according to directions on crescent roll package.
- Pat crescent rolls on a cookie sheet, making sure to pinch together all of the seams.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with veggies and shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.