- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 ball of Whole Foods pizza crust (request it at the pizza station)
- -1 Shallots, thinly sliced and carmelized in butter and white wine
- -1/2 large portabella mushroom cap, sliced
- -8 pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- -1 roam tomato, thinly sliced
- -2 oz shredded fresh mozarella
- -3 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- put ingredients on crust & bake. Bake time depends on crust.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
culinary karmaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More