- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (1.3-ounce) packages onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp dried minced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons crushed basil leaves
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Place 1-1/4 cups rice mix in each of 4 air-tight containers or zip-top plastic bags. Makes 4 rice mixes.
- Preparation instructions: Combine 1 rice mix, 2 cups water (use 1-3/4 cups water for medium or short grain rice, 2-1/2 cups water for brown rice), and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (optional) in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes (45 minutes for brown rice), or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Makes 6 servings.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More