- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and fry until transluscent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occationally, until all of the vegetables are tender and sauce is thick. Reduce heat if neccessary to keep from scortching.
- Serve over pasta---I like it over egg noodles--Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
NotesJust a little sauce I threw together one night when I needed to top some pasta.
Adventures in Cooking
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More