- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 or 3 ripe avacados
- Black olives (diced)
- 1 Tomato
- 1 or 2 cans of refried beans
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- Chop tomato, pepper, and onion into small pieces.
- Cut open avacado and mash the soft part. In a skillet, with a bit of olive oil, cook the tomato, pepper, onion, avacado, and olives on medium heat.
- In a separate saucepan, cook refried beans on low.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the refried beans to the skillet and mix.
- Sprinkle in some lemon juice if you choose.
- Once you have a mixture combined in the skillet, add some of it in the middle of each tortilla (1 tortilla per person, so figure out how many you will be making).
- The mixture should make 2 to 3 tortillas.
- Once your tortillas are filled, wrap them up and serve with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
NotesMy fiance showed me how to make this meal. I believe it was the first thing he ever cooked for me. It is very filling and has no meat, so it's great for a vegetarian option.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More